EPSA Orangeade refreshes and revitalizes, while its taste exhilarates us. Made with meticulousness from fresh, juicy, sweet oranges, lavishly offered by the Greek land and people that acknowledge its value. Our orangeade has no colouring agents. Its aroma and rich taste come from our authentic recipe that remains unchanged over time. A fiercely cool soft drink suitable at any time!
Nutrition Facts per 100ml: Energy 201kJ/ 47kcal, Fat 0g of which Saturates 0g, Carb 11,8g of which Sugars 11,8g, Protein 0g, Salt 0,01g.
Available Packaging: – 232ml Glass Bottle Non Returnable Bottle – 330ml Slim Can
The history of EPSA dates back to 1924, when there was a surplus of lemons in the geographical area of Pelion. Observing a sales increase of traditional lemonade by peddlers, the owners of EPSA set the goal to create a factory that produces Soft Drinks. A German Chemical Engineer was invited to assist with the production of lemonade. It was then that the secret recipe was born and is preserved until today.
During the nine decades that passed since then, a lot of progress has been made. In 1937, EPSA was awarded the “Golden Award for Quality” at Thessaloniki International Fair. In 1940, the noted glass bottle of EPSA, that was meant to become the landmark of the brand, is designed.
The last years, next to the classic Orangeade, Lemonade, Lemon Soda and Soda Water, many new products have been added: Iced Drinks with Tea in several flavours, Tonic, Sour Cherry Drink, Organic Lemonade and Orangeade and Lemonade, Orangeade and Cola light (with sweetener from the stevia plant). Also, “light drops”, a liquid sweetener from the stevia plant, was the new innovation. Last, but not least, Pink Lemonade was the latest addition to our product list.
Quality at any cost
Special care and attention goes into our production. As output increases to cover international market needs and growing demand, we are determined to safeguard our valued tradition of high product quality.
Recent machinery upgrades boost productivity to 30.000 bottles and 18.000 aluminum cans per hour. EPSA applies systems of quality control ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000 (TÜV HELLAS) and has IFS Food certification. The packing addresses demanding off-trade market needs as we have multipacks of 4 for cans and 6 for glass bottles. Current production labels for glass bottles are in English/French – for large orders we print labels in any language. On aluminum cans the basic languages are Greek, English, French and Spanish.
ISO 9001 : 2008 EN DE ISO 22000 : 2005 EN DE IFS – International Food Standard EN DE Organic Certification HALAL (EPSA, ORGANIC 3S)
EPSA, makes its way in history with continuous success. The result of the accumulated experience from all these years is the natural, traditional quality, which only EPSA’s soft drinks and juices offer to the consumers.
Our factory is wonderful. It has intensely traditional style and it gives a sense of harmony, as old and new coexist in a splendidly shaped space. Located in Agria, a very nice village, only 15 minutes by car from Volos.
Whenever you are nearby, make a call and drop by. You are most Welcome.
From the first Golden Award at the International Exhibition of Thessaloniki in 1937 until today, EPSA has made a very long run. During this trip, our values of quality, integrity and innovation have given us a fruitful collection of distinctions in various fields. From creativity to successful launches and from the top of famous brands to digital social presence, highest international taste and more… Awards
– EPSA Lemonade wins Golden Award of Quality at Thessaloniki International Fair.
– EPSA Sour Cherry Drink wins double award for packaging and effectiveness in the market.
– TÜV HELLAS awards EPSA with special honours for quality management.
– Strongest Companies in Greece 2010 (ICAP).
– Gold Label Award (packaging of EPSA Tea).
– Strongest Companies in Greece 2011 (ICAP).
– Corporate Superbrands Greece 2011-12.
– iTQi EPSA Green Tea with Pomegranate and Sour Cherry, 1 Golden Star. – iTQi EPSA Bio Lemonade, 2 Golden Stars. – Proposal for participation in the Innovative Products for Sial d’Or 2012 – EPSA Bio Orangeade. – Second place Famous Brands 2012 of Greece. – Best Launches 2012 Award, EPSA Lemonade light with sweetener from stevia plant & EPSA carbonated Orangeade light with sweetener from stevia plant. – Environmental Awards 2013 – Best Practice for the category Water Stewardship – Water Conservation. – Product of the year – EPSA Bio Lemonade (Food & Drinks magazine). – Self Service Excellence Awards – Category: Greek Traditional Company. – Gold award for the 88 years of presence in the Greek Market.
– iTQi EPSA Lemon Cola light with sweetener from stevia plant, 2 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade light with sweetener from stevia plant, 2 Golden Stars. – Self Service Excellence Awards – Category: Innovation. – Famous Brands 2013 of Greece. – Product of the year – EPSA Lemon Cola Light (Food & Drinks magazine).
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA light drops with sweetener from stevia plant, 3 Golden Stars. – European Business Awards, National Champion 2014/15. – Sial Innovation Selection 2014: EPSA Green Tea light with Pomegranate and Sour Cherry, EPSA Rooibos Tea light with Cranberry, Aronia, Goji Berry. – Famous Brands 2014 of Greece. – Social Media Awards, Bronze, Check-in, Back In Time!
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Blood Orange, 3 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Pink Lemonade, 2 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars, Crystal Award.
–Packaging Innovation Awards 2017, Gold, PET 330ml.
–Top Product Awards 2017 by Zampple, EPSA Lemonade and EPSA Orangeade PET 330ml. –Made in Greece Awards 2017, Honorary Distinction.